NEW YORK, Dec 21 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. said on Tuesday it completed an agreement to refinance about $1.7 billion of its existing $2.0 billion credit facilities. The automotive supplier said the refinancing was done with $1.9 billion of new credit facilities. The new facilities consist of a $900 million revolving credit facility, a $400 million tranche A term loan facility and a $600 million tranche B term loan facility, it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive says completes credit agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.