LOS ANGELES, Aug 17 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive U.S. LLC on Wednesday said it planned to close its Sterling Heights manufacturing facility by July 2006, and consolidate plant operations into existing TRW facilities. The Sterling Heights, Michigan, factory employs about 135 workers who assemble ball joints and conventional steering linkage for the automotive industry.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW to close Michigan ball joint factory in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.