DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp is cutting 1,000 salaried positions and said it could take further restructuring actions in the next six months in response to sharply declining vehicle production globally. The auto parts maker said on a conference call with analysts that its focus is to right-size operations to reflect weakening demand and generate income at lower sales rates. TRW posted a quarterly net loss earlier on Thursday and forecast full-year earnings per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW cutting 1,000 jobs, could make more cost cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.