NEW YORK, Feb 17 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. , one of the world's largest makers of auto parts, on Tuesday posted a fourth-quarter net loss, its first financial report since going public earlier this month. The Livonia, Michigan-based company said its net loss was $1 million, or about 1 cent a share. That compares with a net loss of $33 million a year earlier. Sales rose to $2.98 billion from $2.67 billion.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW posts quarterly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.