CLEVELAND, July 26 (Reuters) - Defense and auto parts marker TRW Inc. said Friday it will redeem on Aug. 30 all outstanding shares of its Series 1 and 3 preferred stock not converted to common stock by then. The Cleveland-based company, which has agreed to be bought by defense firm Northrop Grumman Corp. , will pay $104 apiece for Series 1 shares and $100 apiece for Series 3 shares. Series 1 holders also can convert each share into 8.8 shares of TRW's common stock and Series 3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW to redeem two covertible preferred issues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.