CHICAGO, March 21 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. on Monday reiterated its 2005 financial outlook. TRW, which makes safety equipment such as seat belts and air bags, said it still expects 2005 earnings of $1.50 to $1.75 a share on sales of $12.3 billion to $12.7 billion. Analysts' average forecast is a profit of $1.63 a share on sales of $12.5 billion, according to Reuters Estimates. TRW also said it expects capital spending to total about 4 percent of sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW reiterates 2005 financial outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642