LIVONIA, Mich., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Automotive Holdings Corp. (NYSE: TRW), the global leader in active and passive safety systems, today reported third quarter 2013 financial results with sales of $4.2 billion, an increase of 6% compared to the prior year...
- Patrick Industries, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Financial Results and Announces Increased Share Repurchase Authorization
- Lear Reports Improved Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Increases 2013 Financial Outlook
- Lear Reports Strong First Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Enters into Agreement for $800 Million Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- ITW Reports Diluted Income Per Share from Continuing Operations of $1.00 in 2011 Third Quarter, a 25 Percent Increase; Total Revenues Grow 16.2 Percent and Organic Revenues Increase 6.2 Percent; Company Repurchases $400 Million of Shares in the Quar
- Lear, Marcato and Oskie Announce Agreement; Company Commits to Accelerate Existing $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program and Announces New $750 Million Share Repurchase Authorization, Bringing Total Share Repurchase Authorization to $2.25 Billion