May 29 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. said Automotive Investors LLC, an affiliate of Blackstone Group L.P., and certain members of TRW management would publicly offer 11 million of its common shares. Banc of America Securities LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager and sole underwriter for the offering, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Swagata Gupta in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW says some stockholders to sell 11 mln of its shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.