NEW YORK, Aug 27 (Reuters) - TRW Inc is in final stages of negotiations to sell its auto parts unit outright to two financial buyout firms, Carlyle Group and Blackstone Group, for about $5.0 billion, sources familiar with the talks said on Tuesday. The two private equity firms had earlier been in talks with TRW to buy up to 20 percent in the business while the balance would have been floated on the New York Stock Exchange. But negotiations for an outright purchase heated up after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW in talks on outright sale of auto parts unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642