NEW YORK, Aug 27 (Reuters) - TRW Inc. . is in advanced talks to sell its auto-parts business to two big private-equity firms for about $5 billion, the Wall Street Journal online edition reported Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter. A transaction with Blackstone Group and Carlyle Group could be reached as soon as this week, the Journal reported. TRW, Blackstone, and Carlyle were not immediately available for comment. A sale of the auto business would be a boon for Los ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW in talks to sell auto-parts business -WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.