BANGALORE, June 23 (Reuters) - TRW Vehicle Safety Systems Inc., a subsidiary of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. , on Thursday said it would close an airbag making facility that employs about 390 workers. The company, in a news release, cited increasing pricing pressures for closing the facility at Cookeville, Tennessee. TRW does not expect the closure of the unit to affect the employees until the middle of 2006, the release said. Shares of Livonia, Michigan-based TRW Automotive closed up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW's vehicle safety unit to close Tennessee facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.