FRANKFURT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Klaus Mangold will likely become the new chairman TUI AG's supervisory board, reflecting the German tourism and shipping group's desire to look east for expansion, two people close to the company said. Mangold, known in Germany as "Mr. Eastern Europe" thanks to his efforts in fostering German-Russian trade, would be named to replace Dietmar Kuhnt when board seats come up for renewal in February, the people told Reuters. TUI's supervisory board is due to meet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TUI AG to look east with chairman decision -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.