TUNIS, April 29 (Reuters) - Tunis Air has signed a deal to buy 19 Airbus planes, including 16 firm orders, France's junior minister for transport Dominique Bussereau told Reuters on Tuesday. Of the sixteen firm orders, Tunis Air has ordered 10 A320 planes, three A350 planes and three A330 planes. The Tunisia order comes during a visit by French President Nicolas Sarkozy to the north African state, which is a former French colony. Airbus is a unit of European aerospace group EADS . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tunis Air to buy 19 Airbus planes -French minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.