TUNIS, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Tunisian car dealer Artes plans to raise 104.3 million Tunisian dinars ($85.56 million) by floating 39.6 percent of the company on the local bourse, brokerage house Amen Invest said on Tuesday. Artes, which distributes Nissan and Renault cars, is offering 10,098,000 new shares at 10.330 dinars each, Amen reported on its Web site. It gave no subscription date and no other details. The firm reported net profit in 2006 of 20.257 million Tunisian dinars, up from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tunisia car dealer Artes plans $85.5 mln share sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642