ISTANBUL, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Major Turkish conglomerate Sabanci Holding expects consolidated net sales to have been around 17 billion lira ($12.3 billion) in 2006 and 20 billion lira this year, the company's CEO said on Friday. Chief Executive Officer Ahmet Dorduncu told a news conference the company also expected operating profit -- excluding its financial businesses such as Akbank -- to have risen 21 percent last year to 850 million lira and to rise 18 percent this year to one billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turk Sabanci Holding sees 2006 sales at 17 bln lira" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.