By Orhan Coskun and Birsen Altayli ANKARA/ISTANBUL, April 25 (Reuters) - Officials from Turkey's automotive sector and the government met on Monday to discuss changes which place light commercial vehicles in the same tax bracket as cars -- a move which analysts see as harming the sector. Representatives of the Automotive Industry Association (OSD) were holding talks with finance ministry officials on the changes, which will result in increases in the rate of special consumption tax on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turk tax changes to hit automotive sector-analysts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642