ISTANBUL, April 29 (Reuters) - Here are news, reports and events that may affect Turkish financial markets on Friday. The lira stood at 1.5200 against the dollar in early interbank trade, easing from a spot close of 1.518 on Thursday. The main share index rose 1 percent to 68,440.24 on Thursday. The yield on the benchmark Feb 20, 2013 bond closed higher at 8.36 percent, from a three-month low of 8.16 percent earlier on Thursday, and from a close of 8.25 percent on Wednesday. GLOBAL ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey - Factors to Watch on April 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.