ISTANBUL, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Here are news, reports and events that may affect Turkish financial markets on Tuesday. The lira stood at 1.7815 against the dollar at 0630 GMT, firming from 1.7905 late on Monday. The yield on the benchmark bond maturing on Dec. 4, 2013 closed at 9.47 percent, after previously down from a previous close of 9.60 percent. Since the end of 2011, the benchmark yield has declined around 150 basis points. The main Istanbul share index closed 0.79 percent up at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey - Factors to Watch on Jan 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.