ISTANBUL, July 27 (Reuters) - Here are news, reports and events that may affect Turkish financial markets on Friday. The lira was at 1.8120 against the dollar at 0635 GMT, firming slightly from 1.8184 late on Thursday. The benchmark March 2014 bond yielded 7.93 percent from a previous close at 7.89 percent. Istanbul's main share index jumped 3.46 percent to 63,284.54. GLOBAL MARKETS Asian shares rallied after the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey - Factors to Watch on July 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642