ISTANBUL, June 28 (Reuters) - Here are news, reports and events that may affect Turkish financial markets on Thursday. The lira was at 1.8110 against the dollar at 0526 GMT, firming slightly from 1.8120 late on Tuesday. The yield on Turkey's two-year benchmark bond closed at 8.65 percent, down from a previous close at 8.78 percent. Lead by banking shares, Istanbul's main share index closed 1.76 percent up at 61,184 points, largely outperforming a 0.8 percent rise in the MSCI emerging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey - Factors to Watch on June 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.