ISTANBUL, March 26 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events which could affect Turkish financial markets on Wednesday. The lira weakened 0.8 percent in early interbank trade to 1.2545 against the dollar, after closing at 1.2465 on Tuesday. Istanbul's main share index fell 0.37 percent to 40,992 points on Tuesday. The yield on the Oct. 7, 2009 benchmark bond fell to 18.09 percent from 18.29 percent. [L25472956] GLOBAL MARKETS Most Asian share markets rose on Wednesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey - Factors to Watch on March 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.