ISTANBUL, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Here are press reports, news and events that could affect Turkish financial markets on Tuesday. The lira was trading at 1.4940 against the dollar in early trade versus Monday's close of 1.5050. The main share index closed 2.12 percent lower at 46,551.19 on Monday. The benchmark May 11, 2011, bond yield rose to 9.67 percent from a previous 9.63 percent. GLOBAL MARKETS Chinese shares stabilised on Tuesday after Monday's rout, helped by upbeat economic data. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey - Factors to Watch on Sept 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.