ANKARA, April 29 (Reuters) - Turkey's strategic plan for its automotive sector will include new incentive mechanisms, the country's Industry Minister Nihat Ergun said on Thursday ahead of a meeting with sector representatives. He said in a speech that work would be conducted on special tax mechanisms for environmentally friendly vehicles and on withdrawing old vehicles from circulation. (Reporting by Tulay Karadeniz)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey plans new auto sector incentives - minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.