ANKARA, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Turkey's Competition Board is investigating automakers and their distributors for allegedly engaging in price fixing and and undermining market conditions, a government source said on Tuesday. The probe of companies belonging to the Automotive Industry Association (OSD) and the Automotive Distributors Association (ODD) is based on allegations of price fixing and other forms of strategic co-operation, the source said, on condition his name not be used. (Reporting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey probes carmakers for alleged price fixing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.