ISTANBUL, May 27 (Reuters) - Turkish automotive distributor Dogus Otomotiv , which sells Volkswagen cars, said on Friday that it has commissioned broker Garanti Securities to sell its 16.8 percent stake in car inspection site operator TUVTurk Istanbul. The company said in a filing to the Istanbul stock exchange that the other shareholders, including German technical service corporation TUV SUD AG, have also decided to sell their stakes. The statement said the paid-in capital of TUVTurk ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Dogus to sell stake in TUVTurk Istanbul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.