By Ceyda Caglayan EREGLI, Turkey, April 26 (Reuters) - Turkey's largest flat steel maker Erdemir expects sales volumes this year will be near 2011 levels, but lower prices are seen dragging down profits, its board chairman told Reuters. "We will try to keep our sales volume in 2012 close to 2011 numbers, but profits will be lower than 2011. First quarter results indicate difficulty in achieving last year's profits," board chairman Fatih Tar said. Erdemir posted a net profit of 1.006 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Erdemir sees lower profits this year, studies new investments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.