ISTANBUL, May 25 (Reuters) - Automotive giant Ford's Turkish arm Ford Otosan said late on Monday it would invest 37.8 million euros ($45.3 million) to raise capacity. The two-year investment would allow the plant, located in the Kocaeli province of northwestern Turkey, to increase production to 240,000 vehicles form 200,000, the company said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. "This project which aims to raise existing production capacity to meet increasing domestic demand and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Ford arm to raise capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.