ISTANBUL, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Turkish commercial vehicle maker Karsan said on Friday it had signed a deal with France's Peugeot Citroen to produce 150,000 vehicles over five years. It said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange it expected the project to bring in revenues of 1.2 billion euros ($1.81 billion) over the course of the project. (Reporting by Daren Butler)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Karsan says signs 5-year deal with Peugeot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.