ISTANBUL, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Shares in Karsan jumped 6.72 percent to 1.43 lira on Thursday after news that the Turkish commercial vehicle maker had revised its production agreement with Renault Trucks, a unit of Renault . Under the new agreement Karsan will boost the number of years it produces trucks for Renault Trucks to six years from three years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Karsan shares up 7 pct on Renault news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.