ISTANBUL, March 28 (Reuters) - Turkish auto maker Karsan has signed a 5-year production and distribution contract with Hyundai , it said in a statement to the stock market on Wednesday. Its stock rose 10.3 percent after the news.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Karsan signs 5-year Hyundai deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642