ISTANBUL, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Leading Turkish conglomerate Koc Group said its combined pre-tax profits for 2003 rose by 320 percent from the previous year to $1.1 billion. Chief executive officer Bulend Ozaydinli told reporters late on Thursday the group's combined turnover in 2003 rose by 82 percent to $17.86 billion, with a 2004 target of $19.45 billion. Combined exports rose by 60 percent to $3.7 billion in 2003 and the group targets exports of $4.69 billion in 2004, he said. Koc ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Koc posts big rise in 03 pre-tax profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.