ISTANBUL, May 23 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Koc Holding will announce strategies for its core businesses of energy, autos, durable goods and finance in three weeks, Chief Executive Bulent Bulgurlu said on Wednesday. Earlier this week shares in Koc and its retail unit Migros rose 10 and 9 percent respectively, after the Financial Times reported Bulgurlu as saying the supermarket chain was not considered a core business. "The Financial Times story said that our strategies are being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Koc to unveil strategy in 3 weeks-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642