ISTANBUL, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Turkey's Oyak and its automotive partner, France's Renault, have received approval from the Turkish banking regulator to establish a finance company, Oyak said in a statement on Tuesday. The Turkish Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BRSA) approved Oyak and the Renault Group's RCI Banque SA bid on Friday last week to start the finance company, which aims primarily to serve Renault and Dacia automotive customers. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Oyak, Renault to establish finance company in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.