ISTANBUL, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Sabanci said on Thursday it targets net sales growth of 12 percent for the group this year, after a 20 percent rise in 2007 to 19.4 billion lira ($16.4 billion). Sabanci Holding CEO Ahmet Dorduncu said 2008 consolidated net sales for the group -- which does not completely overlap with the holding -- were expected at 21.7 billion lira this year. Operating profit rose 23 percent in 2007 to 3.2 billion lira, and was expected to rise 16 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Sabanci Group aims for 12 pct sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.