ISTANBUL, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Tofas , a unit of the Fiat SpA, said it will increase workers' shifts as it sees a pickup in demand and will hire intially 500 people. The carmaker may increase the number of new hires to 1,200 people depending on the global and domestic developments, according to a filing with the istanbul Stock Exchange on Friday. (Writing by Seda Sezer) (firstname.lastname@example.org; +90 212 350 7051; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com))
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Tofas sees pickup in demand, to hire 500 people" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.