ISTANBUL, May 18 (Reuters) - Turkish vehicle maker Tofas swung to a first quarter net profit of 8.4 trillion lira ($5.5 million) from a loss of 53.13 trillion lira in the same period of 2003, the company said. Early last year Turkey was still struggling to emerge from a 2001 crisis that saw the economy shrink by around 10 percent. Tofas announced its profits in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange late on Monday. Tofas, a joint venture between Italy's Fiat and Turkey's Koc ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkey's Tofas swings to Q1 net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642