ISTANBUL, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Turkish automotive manufacturer Karsan said on Friday it signed a memorandum of understanding with Italian Finmeccanica unit Breadamenarinibus on manufacture and sales of buses. Karsan shares were up 1.27 percent at 1.59 lira, outperforming the Istanbul Stock Exchange. The two companies have tested production of the buses and a final agreement is expected to be signed in September.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkish Karsan says signs MOU with Finmeccanica unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.