ISTANBUL, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Turkish vehicle production rose 3.9 percent in November, the Automotive Manufacturers Association (OSD) said on Tuesday. The November figure brought the total for the first 11 months of the year to 985,395 units, a 9.2 percent decline year-on-year, the association said in an emailed statement. Turkey's automotive sector has been hit by a shrinking export market in Europe and weaker domestic demand. The report also showed domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkish November auto output rises 3.9 pct-association" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.