ISTANBUL, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Turkish carmaker Tofas' net profit surged 106 percent year-on-year to 48.97 million lira ($40.6 million) in the third quarter, Istanbul Stock Exchange data showed on Wednesday. The company posted a net profit of 122.35 million lira in the first nine months of the year. Tofas, a joint venture between Italy's Fiat and Turkey's Koc Holding , produces cars for both the domestic market and for export. (Reporting by Daren Butler)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkish Tofas net profit doubles in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.