ISTANBUL, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's Turkish arm said on Thursday it had started production of station wagons for export to Europe from its plant in western Turkey. Toyota Otomotiv Sanayi Turkiye said it aimed to produce and export 12,000 station wagons and 28,000 Corolla sedans to 22 European countries from its plant in Adapazari by March 31, 2003. The plant had already been producing sedans but only started exporting them in February. It said in a statement that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkish Toyota says produces new model for export" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642