MUMBAI, March 1 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co , India's No. 3 two-wheeler maker, said on Tuesday its total sales in February rose nearly a quarter to 177,412 units compared with a year ago and two-wheeler sales grew more than a fifth. Two-wheeler sales for the month stood at 173,200 units from 140,544 units a year ago, it said. The company sold 4,212 units of three-wheelers in February against 2,132 units sold in the comparable month of the previous year while exports rose 13 percent in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Feb sales rises 24 pct, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.