BOMBAY, July 28 (Reuters) - India's TVS Motor Company said on Wednesday its April-June net profit fell 15 percent to 271.8 million rupees from 320.8 million a year earlier. It said net sales fell to 6.1 billion rupees from 6.6 billion a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor Apr-June net down 15 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.