MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co , India's No 3 motorcycle maker, posted a marginal 7 percent drop in April-June net profit despite higher sales as the year ago quarter had the benefit of an extraordinary item. For the April to June period, TVS Motor posted a net profit of 70.2 million rupees. The year-ago quarter had 72.2 million rupees worth of exceptional net credit, the company said in a statement. Revenue rose to 9.2 billion rupees from 8.01 billion rupees on the back of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor Apr-June profit drops 7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.