MUMBAI, Jan 1 (Reuters) - India's third biggest motorcycle maker TVS Motor Co said on Tuesday its December two-wheeler sales fell for the tenth straight month to 97,576 units, down 5.4 percent on year. The company, which lags Hero Honda Motors and Bajaj Auto Ltd in volumes, said in a statement motorcycle sales fell 12.7 percent to 51,293 units. Exports more than doubled to 14,402 units in December. TVS has begun the national launch of its new motorcycle 'Flame' and plans to unveil an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor December two-wheeler sales down 5.4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642