MUMBAI, March 27 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Company Ltd said on Friday its board has approved investing 890 million rupees in a new firm, which in turn will invest in the financing business of TVS's two and three wheelers. TVS did not divulge on how much stake it will get in the new company or the name of the firm. The board also approved restructuring the capital of its associate firm, TVS Finance and Services Ltd. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor to invest 890 mln in new firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.