MUMBAI, Feb 19 (Reuters) - India's third-largest motorcycle maker TVS Motor Co Ltd is looking at alternative engine options for its 'Flame' motorcycle, whose sales have been stalled by an interim court order, a senior official said on Tuesday. TVS has been locked in a legal dispute with India's No 2 motorcycle maker Bajaj Auto Ltd over technology used in the engine of 'Flame.' The Madras High Court on Saturday upheld Bajaj's plea to restrain TVS from selling the new model. "We have more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor to look at other options for "Flame" engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.