MUMBAI, June 1 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co Ltd , India's third largest two wheeler maker, said on Monday total vehicle sales in May rose to 118,574 units from 112,770 units a year ago, a 5.15 percent rise. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor May sales up 5 pct at 118,574 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.