MUMBAI, June 1 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co , India's No. 3 two-wheeler maker, said on Wednesday its total sales in May rose over 18 percent on year to 185,930 units from 156,980 units a year ago. Total two-wheeler sales grew 18 percent with sales of 181,891 units in May compared with 154,667 units recorded in May last year, TVS said in a statement. Exports grew 42 precent, recording a total sales of 26,168 units in May. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor May sales rise 18 pct to 185,930 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.