MADRAS, India, July 29 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co Ltd, India's third-largest motorcycle maker, reported on Monday its April-June net profit leapt 149 percent from a year earlier, slightly below market expectations. First-quarter net profit rose to 267.8 million rupees ($5.5 million) from 107.6 million rupees in the year-ago period. The average of net profit estimates from three analysts polled by Reuters was 272 million rupees. The results, announced shortly before the market closed, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor Q1 net up 149 pct, shares ease" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.