MUMBAI, Jan 18 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co Ltd , India's No. 3 motorcycle maker, said on Friday it will not accept bookings of its 'Flame' 125 cc bike till Jan. 29, awaiting a Madras High Court ruling over a dispute with Bajaj Auto The company said in a statement bookings made till Friday will be met. The statement comes after the Supreme Court, while disposing of Bajaj's petition, directed the Madras High Court to hear all interim applications related to the dispute on Jan. 29. TVS and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motor to stop 'Flame' bookings till Jan. 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.